Viktoria Komova Publicizes her Instagram!!!

Vika Viks!
For those of you who have IG, you may want to hit that follow button on Komova's account now, because it's public again, so I'd take the opportunity that's offered. It may be just a few short days before she decides to cancel her current account, change the name, and make the new one private again (as she's done before). 

I'm not sure what brought this on; most of the Russians, at one point or another, had public IG accounts but they're pretty on and off with privatizing them (perhaps they are not infatuated with the amount of fetishized comments some of the fans leave. I know Nabs once angrily replied to a guy who left sexualized "compliments" about her body in a bikini shortly before making her IG private). I myself always wonder if Aliya's fans will ever say anything besides 'I love you. You're the best' on any of her posts, especially when she talks about something more personal. Anyhow, Vika's IG is https://instagram.com/_wikus_/



For your viewing pleasure, here's Komova and two other girls rehearsing a jazz number they created during after-gym hours (Vika's on the right of the screen and I wanna say the left girl is Paseka or Elizarova? Is that Afan in the middle or a dance instructor? No clue.) Nice dance, though. 




UPDATE: If you are having trouble seeing the videos above, click here and here


Comments