These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: Olympics


A collection of my favorite memories from the Olympics

Tempted to make this picture my new background. It's an edit by aly126.tumblr.com
When it finally happens

Watching Bulgaria end the competition. Regardless of what people think,
Russians do respect their competitors in RG and they know they're not invincible.


Confident and Fierce
(Tata, pls come do my makeup)
To think, just a year ago she was in the hospital having
surgery on her knee. What will Andrade do next year?
Words can't express how I'm going to miss these eclectic individuals competing as a team
The always perfect, always elegant, Yanochka
GOALS, ladies. Aspire to look and be like Rita.

Oleg won Ukraine's only gold medal. I wonder if the prize money 
will be enough to keep him satisfied for another four years.

And people think RG is full of bitchiness...




I enjoyed watching her throughout the games. Very spirited and lovely gymnastics.
yass. more rita love.


A difficult year finally pays off for Bulgaria.
My favorite group team right here, guys.
 Lamachineee.tumblr.com made this awesome edit. Ukraine is so stylish. 
Unfortunately, that's one of the last good things they have going for them.
First olympic champion i've been happy with since 2000!


New dream: Aliya becomes a coach and  
wins a world medal without competing
He and Masha win the Colgate award


magicaleggplant:
“ “Wang Yan - Floor Exercise Event Final || 2016 Rio Olympics” ”
The highlight of team china, for me. Underscored fx every time.
Aliya Slaystafina

Fan of this leo
Next year bby



Take a bow, you've all done a great job. I hope the experience was everything you dreamt it would be.



Comments