Aliya For 2017?

According to Valentina (how many of you stopped reading?) Aliya and Paseka will get back to training before the end of this year. The Queen IS currently at Round Lake but she quickly deleted picture evidence off her social media before rabid fans could jump to too many conclusions. Luckily we have Valentina to fill in all the holes and add new ones, and she says that Aliya is currently too unwell to be training but she will return by the fourth of December. Ooh, so specific, could it be true? Let's see, Aliya said this on November 3rd: 


"I want to graduate, to become a mother and raise children. And my childhood dream – to go to the moon. I'm tired of the gym and I want to relax. If I miss the gym then I'll come back. I'm thinking about how to do something for the development of gymnastics, rather than coaching."



Comments