FIRST TRAINING CAMP OF 2017!!!

Daria Spiridonova, Lilia Akhaimova, Valeriia Saifulina, Angelina Melnikova, Anastasia Iliankova,
Elena Eremina, Seda Tutkhalyan, Elizaveta Kochetkova, Angelina Simakova, Ksenia Klimenko, 

Irina Komnova, Alexandra Shekoldina, Viktoria Gorbatova. #BEAUTIES

Hooray we managed 2013-16 admirably and survived the Rio Olympics with our dignity intact. But it's a new quad so you know what that means. We're back to square one. Back to adapting a new CoP, back to anxiety and trepidation, back to disproving doubters! Back to business for Team Russia...
PAIN & BEAUTY
source:wherevermustafina.tumblr.com


Comments

  1. Blogger restricts labels to 200 characters hence not everyone could be properly tagged at the bottom of the article, so I took out the three seniors everyone already knows; that's Seda, Daria and Melka. I've all the girls listed under the caption, but does anyone know who's the girl on the right next to Klimenko? It's probable I know her gymnastics but am not familiar enough with her face. Boy, these babies certainly are growing up so fast. I can't believe little ol' Daria is the biggest one and is probably considered the veteran! Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a heads up, I'm hearing that more girls might be at this camp: Dmitrieva and Skrypnik(!) are certainly there and Shelgy will be there soon. The boys are also having their first camp of 2017 but I don't have an attendance list or a photo. I'm scouring but if you find one before me, drop a link in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paseka back on gym at Round Lake. Last update about Paseka and her future trainings and possible medical treatment from today http://rsport.ru/artist_gym/20170110/1114754664.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's honestly incredible. I wouldn't even do office work if I had her back problems and she's up in the gym? That's tenacity for you. Onward, Masha!

      Delete
  4. If my eyes do not fail me, it seems like Aliya Mustafina is back on gym :) https://www.instagram.com/p/BPFXdMbF02r/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ready for a bomb from russia? here we go ... Mustafina will become a mother in july! http://www.eg.ru/daily/sports/60864/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment