Breaking: Maria Bondareva Forced Into Retirement

Some sad news on the brink of World's comes to us in the form of Maria Bondareva, prodigal junior of 2012 and 2013. I've learned today that Maria has been advised by doctors to end her gymnastics career, as she's just undergone extensive spinal surgery, and follow up surgeries are not out of the question. Poor, poor baby. Masha, I wish this pain did not belong to you, but you are stronger than your temporary agony. I am keeping you in my thoughts and ask my readers, if they are in faith, to also keep her and her family in your daily prayers. A kind word of encouragement on her VK, IG page would also be kind, and she is reading them and responding to her fans.


Let's reminisce on the best of her gymnastics, when she was in health and hope she can soon be fully healthy again.

For the following routines she scored:14.85 BB, 13.55 FX, 13.65 UB


Comments